1. July DCM + Officer Training Conference (OTC)The July DCM + OTC will be on July 16th, from 10:00 AM to approximately 3:00 or 4:00 PM at the Buena Vista Library in Burbank. It will take place in a conference room in the second floor of the library. It is mandatory for all current officers, so make sure to be there! Potential officers (those who're interested in eventually running) and general members are welcome as well(:Our day will consist of:1) Set up2) July DCM3) Snack + Team Building Break4) OTC Workshops Session 15) Lunch 6) OTC Workshop Session 27 ) Clean upDRESS CODE: BUSINESS ATTIRE
* I was thinking of doing an Ice-Skating Social at Pickwick Ice Station afterwards for some Divisional Bonding + PTP fundraising. EVERYONE PLEASE take 2 seconds to reply to this email and tell me if you would be interested in this! I will be asking for $2 donations for lunch; all proceeds will go to PTP!The address of the library: 300 North Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91505
2) Divisional BanquetThe final date and location of our Divisional Banquet is July 23rd, 5:30 - 10:00 PM at San Fernando's Elks Lodge. Dress code: NO JEANS! Semi-formal wear. Here's a picture to give you guys a good idea of what you should be wearing. Keep it classy everyone, I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone's fancy side!(;Catering: As of right now, Stonefire is most likely going to be our caterer. More details once we confirm!
Ticket Prices: TBA, once we figure out the costs of the food and DJ, I will update you guys as soon as possible and will create a facebook event page as well.
The Divisional Banquet will consist of:
2) Talent acts
3) Speeches + Awards + Other Miscellaneous Banquet Business
Please start promoting to your club members about it as well; we want as many people there! Presidents, please have your members and immediate past officers order tickets through you. I am willing to personally collect the money from your house, or you can give it to me at OTC. I should have all reservations by July 20th and all ticket money by July 22nd. I will do whatever it takes to make sure I receive your money by this day, even if it means driving to your house to pick it up. This is to ensure that our division doesn't end up losing money. ALL proceeds go to PTP under Division 16, so it is to our benefit to have as many people come!(:The address: 804 Pico StreetSan Fernando, CA 91340-3797
3) Region 7 Beach Clean-Up + Bonfire SocialBecause of schedule conflicts with another Region Beach Clean up, the Region 7 Beach Clean-Up + Bonfire Social has now been moved to Saturday, August 13th from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Dockweiler State Beach. Details on what exactly we'll be doing will be released once we finalize them, but the main points of interest are a clean-up and bonfire afterwards so mark your calendars!
4) Regional Training Conference (RTC)The RTC is scheduled to be on September 17th! Whereas the OTC covers basic training workshops for the individual officers, the RTC is designed as training that covers a wider expanse of topics on the District level. Just a heads up!