1. FALL RALLY IS THIS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10th!!!
- Let's get out SPIRIT ON to RAISE FUNDS FOR PTP!
ALSO, OUR NEXT KEY CLUB MEETING IS IN THE GYM ON TUESDAY IN PREPARATION FOR FALL RALLY!!!
2. Key Club Week starts this Monday, November 9 to November 10! A whole week dedicated to the celebration of Key Club International and all of our accomplishments so far!
1. November 5th - Monday
- SHOW YOUR K IN EVERY WAY. It's time to get your sprit gear on! Wear your favorite Key Club gear: pins, lanyards, shirts, sweaters, ANYTHING KEY CLUB!
2. November 6th - Kudos to the Key Players (+Meeting!)
- Say thanks and show appreciation to our AWESOME club advisor, Mrs. Hong. If you have not gotten the chance to do so yet, introduce yourself to her and say thanks! BECAUSE WITHOUT HER, our club WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!
3. November 7th - Connect the K's
- Stop by the Local Builder's Clubs (middle school) and encourage younger siblings to join it. ^^ Spread the love!
4. November 8th - Bring a Friend to Key Club
- Invite potential members to Key Club so they can see just what we are about! Introduce them to our WAY OF LIFE: CARING. :D REMEMBER: WE ARE INDEED OPENING UP APPLICATIONS AGAIN IN JANUARY!
5. November 9th - Your Way
- Hold a mini service project, maybe repeat a day, plan a social, or anything to get your Key Club juices flowing in preparation for...
6. November 10th - FALL RALLY!!!!
**IMPORTANT - ATTACHED IS THE CNH NEWSLETTER! PLEASE READ IT FOR SOME BUZZING NEWS ABOUT ALL THE GREAT THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING OVER OUR DISTRICT.
3. Get your community service hours! **HOURS ARE DUE DECEMBER 4th - NO EXCEPTIONS
If you have any questions, please email and we will respond! :) Until next time...
A word from the Lt.G.